embracing inclusion l achieving excellence
The College of Public Programs is a driving force in advancing ASU as a new model for the American research university – creating an institution that is committed to excellence, access and impact, and achieving success because of those it includes rather than excludes.
- 2nd best City Management & urban Policy programs (U.S. News & World Report)
- 12thbest PhD program in Criminology & Criminal Justice (2012 U.S. News & World Report)
- 16th best School of Public Affairs (2012 U.S. News & World Report)
- 10 interdisciplinary research centers devoted to addressing our community’s most pressing problems.
- 64.7% transfer students enrolled
- 45.8% minority undergraduate students enrolled
- 2,316 students supported by grants totaling $7,064,881
- 1,028 degrees awarded
- 1,029 students received Pell grants totaling $3,834,385
- 238 active community partners providing hands-on learning experiences to our students.
- 209 veterans enrolled
- 31,800 community service hours delivered by our students
- $12.7M in externally funded research projects
- $12.5M in endowments
- $2.2M in philanthropic investments